V-Gard® Headgear General Purpose and Elevated Temperature - Extended Crown
V-Gard Headgear, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a helmet is not needed. Available in General Purpose and Elevated Temperature Versions (Extended Crown, tested to withstand heat up to 400°F/204°C).
- Self-retaining, easy-to-grip visor adjustment knobs – no more lost parts!
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replacable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
- Elevated Temperature only - Extended Nylon browguard in gray for additional coverage in high temperatures; tested to withstand temperatures up to 400°F/204°C
Markets: Construction, General Industry, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Welding, Confined Space, Working at Heights