Fit Test Adapters
MSA offers a variety of fit testing adapters including:
- APR Adapter: designed for use in non-IDLH environments and is NIOSH-approved.
- Advantage® Fit Test Adapter: allows quantitative fit tests to be performed on bayonet cartridge style respirators (i.e., Advantage 200LS Half Mask and Advantage 3200 Full Facepiece Respirator).
- QuikChek® Fit-Test Adapter: use with MSA respirators equipped with demand-style Ultravue® full facepieces or Comfo® Classic, Comfo Elite®, and Ultra-Twin® facepieces.
- QuikChek® II Fit-Test Adapter: allows quantitative fit testing of any Comfo® II, Comfo Classic®, Comfo Elite®, Duo-Twin® or Ultra-Twin® respirator.
- QuikChek® III Fit-Test Adapter: designed for Ultra Elite® full facepieces and attaches to the BMR adapter assembly. The MMR PD Ultra Elite® facepiece requires the QuickChek® IV, which comes with one P100 cartridge.
- QuikCheck® IV Fit-Test Adapter: designed for Ultra Elite® and Ultravue® full facepieces with quarter-turn quick disconnect. Includes one P100 cartridge.
Markets: Utilities, Oil & Gas, Construction, General Industry, Fire Service