WalkSafe® Roof Walkway System
Walkway system compatible with all major roof systems.. The MSA WalkSafe®Rooftop Walkway System provides a level non-slip surface which can serve as an ideal rooftop demarcation route — protecting users against hazards when working at height.
In highly trafficked areas—where regular access may be required for maintenance regimes, plant inspection, air quality monitoring, rooflight cleaning, etc—WalkSafe distributes the load evenly on to the roof and thus reduces the wear and tear on the roofing system itself. WalkSafe offers a lightweight, practical solution which can be easily installed to replace existing wooden duckboards, scaffolding boards or snow guards.
- Plastic walkway—manufactured from recycled PVCu for a lightweight solution
- Compatibility—designed to work with all major roof types
- Corrosion and Moisture resistant—WalkSafe is manufactured from extruded PVCu planks and support leavers, injection moulded PVCu end caps with stainless steel fixings and fasteners ensuring WalkSafe is both highly corrosion and moisture resistant
- Durability—Lifespan in excess of 25 years (BBA Certified)
- Minimal componentry—quick and easy to install with no requirement for roof penetration
- Complementing Systems—WalkSafe is designed to work seamlessly alongside Latchways Constant Force Post systems and VersiRail guardrail
Markets: Utilities, Construction
Applications: Working at Heights